Favorite Blogs

Follow Me

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
 WELCOME EVERYONE TO MY BLOG

Hello Everyone Who Visits My Blog, I Am So Glad You Came To Visit, If You Like What You See I Run My Own Group On Facebook Called Simply Different Tags, Here Is The Link If You Would Like to Join https://www.facebook.com/groups/1374316172780493/ I Am Just Getting My Blog Started So More Is Soon To Come ..
I am a mom to a angel in heaven, My daughter passed when she was 4 years old on May 4, 2009, And the day i lost the love of my life was and still is my worst nightmare, I got into tagging because it helped keep my mind busy after my daughter passed, So i tag in her honor, It is one thing that makes me happy to do.. Thank You All So Much For Joining Me..
Love And Hugs Tiff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Archives