Favorite Blogs

Follow Me

Friday, August 9, 2013

2 CT Tags And 5 Snags For Evol Angel Scrapz PTU Kit To The Moon

This adorable kit contains 40 colorful elements and 12 cute papers, You can have so many combinations in your creations, This kit is a must for your collection, I know you will have so much fun with it as i did, I chose to work with this kit as it reminded me of my 4 yr old daughter who passed May 4, 2009, I will always love her to the moon and back, Here is the link to this amazing kit: CLICK HERE The tube i have used it the awesome work of Zlata M, I thought this little girl would go perfect with this kit, Here is the link to this tube:CLICK HERE 
Below is the preview to the kit, My 2 creations and 5 snags




Here Are The 5 Snags
Please Leave Some Love When Snagging
Thank You 






ENJOY!!! Happy Tagging

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Archives