Favorite Blogs

Follow Me

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

✿➹⁀✿**CT For Geris Design**✿➹⁀✿

I have used the GORGEOUS Sharla for my creation on this universal banner set, You can get Sharla at Pics For Design PFD , I guarantee you once you see her and all the other AMAZING tubes, You will want them all ..
  • 1 PSD file.
  • Character separate from background.
  • 1 full tube. 4500 pixels height. Transparent. Iray rendered
I have used the kit Leopard Love by DisturbedScraps in this creation and as you can tell it is perfect, I LOVE Leopard Print, So when i saw Sharla i knew she had to be the first one to work with, Here is where you can get her 

PFD

This Set you can see this set on Geris Design Fan Page 

And also my Fan Page Simply Different Tags


 Here is the preview of the gorgeous Sharla



Tag that goes with the universal banner



Universal banner that goes with the tag


Happy Tagging & Enjoy!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Archives