Favorite Blogs

Follow Me

Friday, July 21, 2017

~~ CT Set For Joyful Kreationz ~~

This kit was my FAVORITE, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SUGAR SKULL anything!!!!
I love what it stands for, If some do not know it is called Dia de los Muertos 
Day of the Dead this day focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family who have passed, Many cultures celebrate this day, So in many ways i honored this kit, I have had the lose of my daughter at the age of 4 yrs old, My brother 5 mo later at 33 yrs old, And many others, Even tho this is a amazing kit and we can make amazing creations, We are also celebrating our loved ones lost
You will be in awe of this kit it is AMAZING and GORGEOUS, It has 114 gorgeous elements,  9 beautiful papers, 6 awesome frame and 1 beautiful tube , You will not be able to resist, Here are the stores that all these amazing kits are, Now the hard part which ones will you buy ?


  You can also see this gorgeous set on my fan page:
Simply Different Tags


Here is a preview of this amazing kit  





 Tag that goes with the universal banner
   



  Universal banner that goes with the tag 




 HAPPY TAGGING & ENJOY!!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Archives